Legacy support is provided for the original ImpactFolios manager and designs prior to 2019.
Important Note: Legacy designs and manager are no longer being developed. We recommend our customers migrate to the new manager, which supports all modern technologies.
How do I create links on a page?To add links to your pages, do the following:
- Beneath Pages in your Account Management menu, click the name of the page you wish to add links to
- In the HTML editor, type the link name as you would like it to appear to your visitors
- Highlight the link name with your cursor and click the Insert / Edit link icon located in the formatting options bar of the HTML Editor (it looks like a globe with a chain link). This will pull up your Link dialog box.
- Beneath Link Type, leave the selection at "URL"
- Beneath Protocol, leave the selection at "http://"
- Beneath URL, type in the web address starting with the www (for example: www.impactfolios.com). If you are linking to another page or file on your site, click the "Browse Server" button to view all available files and pages. Select the page you wish to link to, and the URL will be entered automatically for you.
- Click OK
- Click Save Changes beneath the HTML Editor
Return to the Support Section